Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges:
- Returns and exchanges are accepted only on non-sale items.
- Items purchased with an online coupon code are considered full-price merchandise and may be returned.
- Merchandise returned must have all original tags attached.
- Imagine does not accept returns on items worn, washed, or altered.
- All returns must be received within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Form and Number, which can be obtained by contacting us at email@example.com or 301-527-1694
- The Return Authorization Form must be filled out completely including the Return Authorization number.
- Returns that do not meet this criteria will be returned to you by mail and the postage will be charged to your original form of payment.
- Free shipping does not apply to return shipments (exchange items will be shipped free of charge).
- All Sale items are FINAL SALE and can not be returned. Any sale item we receive without a Return Authorization Number will be returned to you by mail. The postage will be charged to your original form of payment.
International Returns & Exchanges:
- All international returns are subject to the returns and exchanges criteria listed above.
- The shipping charges for international returns and exchanges are to be paid by the customer.
- All duties, taxes, or fees required to be paid for returned items, outside of the United States are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Shipping & Handling
Shipping and Handling:
- Free Shipping on all orders over $150.
- We ship all packages via UPS – Ground.
- Expedited shipping available.
- All orders placed before 2pm on Monday-Thursday are processed the same day. Orders placed after 2pm or on Friday – Sunday will be processed the next business day. Your merchandise should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on location. No Saturday deliveries. We are closed major holidays.
- We are not able to ship to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a resident or business address to ensure your package arrives safely and on time.
- To insure our international customers receive the most competitive shipping rates, international orders will receive a shipping quote, via email to be verified by the customer before the order is shipped.
- All duties, taxes, or fees required to be paid for purchased items outside of the United States are the sole responsibility of the customer.
All sale items are a final sale.
- All orders shipped in Maryland will include 6% sales tax
- Shopimagineclothing.com can not anticipate international duties, taxes, or fees and are the sole responsibilities of the customer.
Our Privacy Statement
We neither sell nor share your information with outside companies or third parties.
When you purchase from our online store, we collect your name, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card information. You provide this information so we can process and ship your order. We respect your privacy by not selling or sharing this information.
We encourage you to sign-up for our e-mailing list. These letters provide you with advanced notice of store sales, new merchandise, and other store-related events. But, of course, you have the freedom to add or remove your name from our list at any time.
Your credit card is completely safe.
Protecting your information is our highest priority. We have developed several safeguards to keep your information completely confidential. To proceed to checkout, you must enter your e-mail address and create a password. The checkout process itself employs Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)* technology to insure your safety.
*Secure Sockets Layer encrypts your order information and sends it to a secure server, making it impossible for that information to be decoded by a party outside of the store you shop with.
Furthermore, only our store will have your information; other members of the Modern Retail community will not have access to your information unless you decide to shop with them.
To check the security of your connection during checkout, look for the unbroken key or closed lock at the bottom of your browser window. This indicates SSL is active.